Answer Your Outsourcing Questions
- Why do some corporations and law firms outsource legal work while others do not?
- What ethical issues arise in outsourcing legal services?
- Who is doing the outsourced work and what qualifications do they have?
- What type of legal work is being outsourced? What are the concerns regarding the outsourcing of patent drafting and patent searches?
- What impact, if any, will legal outsourcing have on the elite guild nature of the U.S. legal profession?
The International Out-Sourcing and the Legal Profession conference will be held on April 25, 2008 at the UC Berkeley School of Law.
I suggest you decide whether your firm can afford not to have someone attend.
For more information, contact The Institute for Global Challenges and the Law at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law:
Registration is a modest $150.
For questions or to register by phone, please contact Emily Arntz: 510-642-7830
To see a full description on line, go to the Institute for Global Challenges and Law